Comfort Food Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is conducted by the Promoter (The Sapphire Group ABN 361 206 315 21 ("Promoter"), Unit 30 122-124 Hassall St, Wetherill Park, NSW 2161, Australia.)
2. Entry to the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter forms part of these terms and conditions of the competition.
3. The competition is only open to individuals who: (i) are residents of Australia or New Zealand aged 18 years or older as at time of entry; and (ii) are not employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and (iii) are not a spouse, de-facto partner, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) or parent of such an employee ("Eligible Entrant"); and (v) agree to accept marketing and promotional material from the Promoter, at a minimum, for the duration of the promotion. There is no restriction on the number of entries per eligible person for the promotional period.
4. The promotion will be conducted during the promotional period at 10.00hr AEST 28/06/2014 and closes 28/07/2014 at 10.00hr AEDST. All valid competition entries will be judged by the Promoter on 29/07/2014 and five (5) final winners will be published on Circa Home’s Facebook and Instagram pages on 29/07/2014 by 23:59hr. Winners’ will also be notified by email if provided.
5. This competition is a game of skill and entrants are required to either; go to the promotional page hosted on circahome.com.au, enter their details as per the minimum requirements of the valid entry process during the promotional periods or alternatively upload a photo with #comfortfood and tag @CircaHome on Facebook or Instagram. Your Facebook/Instagram profile will need to be set to public to be eligible. Failure to submit a valid entry will render that entry void, and will not be considered by the Promoter at the time of judging.
6. The entries will be judged on creativity, literary merit and originality. The top five (5) submissions (2 x Instagram, 2 x online entry form, and 1 x Facebook) will receive 1 x 1962 Spiced Fig & Honey Classic Candle and 1 x 1962 Spiced Fig & Honey Perfect Spaces Candle (RRP $49.90).
7. Except as otherwise indicated, all amounts stated in these conditions are stated in Australian dollars. Total prize pool value is approximately $249.50. In total each of the five (5) winners will be sent their prize as above. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If a prize, or element of a prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize or element of it. Prizes are at Promoter's discretion and this decision is final.
8. All prizes must be claimed by 29/09/14 (Prize Claim Date). If the Prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date or the entry is deemed invalid, the next best entry, as determined by the judge(s) shall be awarded the Prize. This will take place 01/10/14 at The Sapphire Group ABN 361 206 315 21 ("Promoter"), Suite 7.03, Building F, 16 Mars Rd, Lane Cove, NSW 2066, Australia